As East Coast Wind continues to grow, we are always on the search for talented, dedicated and professional individuals to join our team. Please email resume and qualifications to email@example.com.
Current Job Opportunities:
Wind turbine blade manufacturing technician
We are looking for blade technician with experience working with wind turbine fiberglass blades or composites. Candidate must have working hands-on knowledge with fiberglass.
- Perform repairs on wind turbine blades on 360 degree platforms
- Perform different type of laminations to customer standards
- Ensure repairs are completed to customers standards
- Prep repair are with grinder. Knowledge of fiberglass layering a must.
- Working in a team environment.
- Flexible working hours, ability to travel if needed
- Very competitive compensation
- Per diem
- Opportunities for advancement
- 1 yr experience working with fiberglass/composites or wind turbine blades
- Composite/fiberglass training preferred or equivalent experience
- Asmus or Kaufer 360 platform certification (Considered an asset)
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org